Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where has the time gone!

Already the middle of January already! I gotta get some designing done. I have just released three new zencart templates at Fairy Dreams, Starlight Scraps & Dezigns By Amanda. Working on some blog layouts to match those too. I was hoping to get a Valentine's kit finished up too by the end of the month.

For those who have been asking how my dad is and how school is going.....My dad's doing alot better than he was, we almost lost him on Christmas Eve, so we had a horrible Christmas around here. I was driving back & forth to North Carolina almost every day til they had him stable. He's home now, but under hospice care. Seems to be doing pretty good though! As for school, I'm really liking it! I love the fact of it being online! :-)

I'll try to get back with some kind of freebie for ya soon!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment