Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Freebie at Fairy Dreams


I am hosting this week's freebie at Fairy Dream Designs. You can get this bow script for free this week only! Get it here.

I am having the biggest sale at all of my stores to celebrate my birthday tomorrow (6th), my 11th wedding anniversary on Friday (8th) , my hubby's birthday
on Sunday (10th), and my dad's birthday on Tuesday of next week (12th).
My stores have almost all items marked at ONLY 79 Cents. Sale ends January 12th. Visit one of these stores for this amazing deal! Fairy Dream Designs , Starlight Scraps , Dezigns By Amanda.

I would like to give a big thank you to everyone who have sent their kind words & prayers for my dad. He is back home now but under hospice care. Keep us in your thoughts & prayers that he will keep recovering. Everyone's kind words have meant so much! :-)

I would also like to announce that Starlight Scraps has just opened and is holding a Designer & CT Call. Spaces are limited, so if you are looking for another great store to sell at then visit the store for more details. Starlight Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment