Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tropical Vacation in Stores Today

I just finished up a new kit last night. It is going in the stores today. Tropical Vacation is a really cute kit with a mix of 45 elements & clipart and has 24 papers. Perfect for those tropical projects. Commercial use ok in locked format. Available in Full Size & Tagger Size, both made at 300 dpi. Get yours in one my stores today! Dezigns By Amanda, Scrappetizing, Bouquet Of Pixels, Heart Of Essence, Creative-Juices.


I also have some new blog layout freebies for you. First is a layout made from the A Day At The Beach Kit from Wench Designs. I love how this one turned out, but I am always crazy about beach themes anyway...lol! You can download this blog layout here. Personal use only!

And the next two are from the same kit, Sweet Sundae Treats by Wench Designs. Download them both here. Personal use only!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete